4 Best Rabbit Rescues in Southern California! (2022)
If you’re searching for the best rabbit rescues in Southern California, you’ve come to the right place. Our team at ILY Best compiled this list of the best rabbit rescues in Southern California to save you time on your journey to introducing a companion into your home.
1. Rabbit Rescue Inc
Rabbit Rescue Inc is a no-kill non-profit rabbit rescue center in Southern California. Rabbit Rescue Inc works on three things, rescue, rehabilitate and place abandoned rabbits in happy forever homes.
In addition to these three, they seek to educate the community on proper rabbit care and why they should be spayed and neutered. Note, Rabbit Rescue Inc only allows visits by appointment.
Rabbit Rescue Inc Details
- Name: Rabbit Rescue Inc
- Location: Paramount, California
- Address: 7640 Rosecrans Ave, Paramount, CA 90723, United States
- Website: Rabbit Rescue Inc
- Phone: (562) 862-8844
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Volunteer@rabbitrescue.com
2. Kribs for Kritters Rabbit Rescue
Rescuing neglected and abandoned domestic rabbits is what Kribs for Kritters Rabbit Rescue does best. The rabbits Kribs for Kritters Rabbit Rescue focuses on are those abandoned at schools, parks, fitness trails, and golf courses.
The rabbits Kribs for Kritters Rabbit Rescue rescues are spayed/neutered before leaving their care. Kribs for Kritters Rabbit Rescue serves the greater Southern California region, including Orange County, LA County, San Diego County, and Inland Empire.
Kribs for Kritters Rabbit Rescue Details
- Name: Kribs for Kritters Rabbit Rescue
- Instagram: Kribs for Kritters Rabbit Rescue
- Facebook: Kribs for Kritters Rabbit Rescue
- Phone: (562) 943-2296
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Bunny Bunch Montclair
Bunny Bunch Montclair is a no-kill rabbit rescue center in Montclair, California. Bunny Bunch Montclair offers adoption services for rescued bunnies, nail trims, and fun events. They also offer educational classes to help the community understand the value of rabbits and owners on how to care for rabbits properly.
Bunny Bunch Montclair has a simple goal, rescue as many rabbits in Southern California as possible and educate them on proper rabbit care. Bunny Bunch Montclair also has a Bunny Bunch Boutique where you can show support by purchasing any of their merchandise.
Bunny Bunch Montclair Details
- Name: Bunny Bunch Montclair
- Address: 4601-1 Brooks St., Montclair, CA. 91763
- Instagram: Bunny Bunch Boutique
- Facebook: Bunny Bunch Boutique
- YouTube: Bunny Bunch Boutique
- Phone: (833)-372-2248
- Email: email@example.com
The last rescue to feature in this post about rabbit rescues in Southern California is Bunnyluv. Bunnyluv is a non-profit, no-kill animal welfare organization. The services Bunnyluv include boarding, supplies, care, adoption, education, and rescue.
Notably, Bunnyluv works on helping rabbit owners create and maintain a meaningful relationship with their rabbits to keep rabbits healthy and happy. They do this by providing a range of rabbit information like rabbit behavior and proper rabbit care.
- Name: Bunnyluv
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Address: 10935 Camarillo St. Los Angeles, CA 91602
- Website: Bunnyluv
- Instagram: Bunnyluv
- Facebook: Bunnyluv
- Phone: (818) 988-4488
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conclusion For The “Best Rabbit Rescues in Southern California”
Our team at ILY Best hopes that this list of rabbit rescues in Southern California will help you find a suitable companion. Whether you plan to adopt a rabbit from a rescue shelter in Southern California using our list or another source, remember to do additional research.
For more guides similar to this list of rabbit rescues in Southern California, you can check out:
- Best Rabbit Rescues in Buffalo, New York
- Best Rabbit Rescues in Georgia
- Best Rabbit Rescues in Florida
Before you bring home a rabbit from a rescue shelter in Southern California, you can learn more about the process by watching “Adopting Our New Rescue Rabbit” from Tash’s Pets down below: