If you’re searching for the best rabbit breeders in North Carolina, you’ve come to the right place. Our team at ILY Best compiled this list of rabbit breeders in North Carolina to save you time searching for a companion.
1. TameMees Rabbitry
TameMees Rabbitry is an ARBA breeder that breeds for high-end shows. They have a simple goal of breeding the best Tortoiseshell Dwarfs in North Carolina, a goal they’ve achieved thus far. One of the reasons why TameMees Rabbitry has produced quality rabbits is their rabbit barn.
TameMees Rabbitry has a fully insulated, air-conditioned barn with two sewer drains and ventilation fans. Yes, the rabbits are comfortable in their barn and don’t stay in the house. Unlike other reputable rabbitries, TameMees Rabbitry is not a closed rabbitry. You can visit them to see their rabbits.
TameMees Rabbitry specializes in Holland, Mini Rex, Angora, Dutch, and Mini Lop. Notably, TameMees Rabbitry is a member of the American Netherland Dwarf Rabbit Club (ANDRC), a member and past president of the California Netherland Dwarf Club (CNDC), and a member of the National Netherland Dwarf Rabbit Club (NNDRC).
TameMees Rabbitry Details
- Name: TameMees Rabbitry
- Address: 2175 Oddie Rd, Salisbury, NC 28146, United States
- Location: Salisbury, North Carolina
- Website: TameMees Rabbitry
- Facebook: TameMees Rabbitry
- Phone: (704) 223-2809
- Breed: Holland, Mini Rex, Angora, Dutch & Mini Lop
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owner: Tamie Kerr
2. Raven Oak’s Rabbitry
Raven Oak’s Rabbitry is a small hobby rabbitry based in Louisburg, North Carolina. They boast healthy and quality Holland Lop bunnies and rabbits in multiple colors. Socialization is important with Raven Oak’s Rabbitry. The bunnies and rabbits at this rabbitry are handled by children from a very young age and receive lots of love from everyone at the rabbitry.
They also play with other animals in the rabbitry like the Cockapoos. Exposure to other animals and people helps build the rabbits’ personalities, making them perfect pets. Raven Oak’s Rabbitry specialty is Vienna marked Holland Lops.
Raven Oak’s Rabbitry Details
- Name: Raven Oak’s Rabbitry
- Address: George Leonard Rd, Louisburg, NC 27549, United States
- Location: Louisburg, North Carolina
- Website: Raven Oak’s Rabbitry
- Facebook: Raven Oak’s Rabbitry
- Phone: (919) 727-2295, (919) 727-2294
- Breed: Holland Lops
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Bless Bunny Rabbitry
Bless Bunny Rabbitry promises rabbit lovers in North Carolina pet-pedigreed, purebred bunnies. They specialize in Holland Lops, English Lops, Lionheads, and Netherland Dwarfs. One of the many positives about Bless Bunny Rabbitry is that they try to breed all rabbit colors.
They do this to make sure they cater to everyone in North Carolina who wants to purchase a rabbit from them. The bunnies at Bless Bunny Rabbitry are always family fast. This is one of the reasons why Bless Bunny Rabbitry has a welcome-back policy. If you cannot care for a rabbit or bunny you bought at Bless Bunny Rabbitry, they encourage you to return it.
Bless Bunny Rabbitry Details
- Name: Bless Bunny Rabbitry
- Location: NorthEast Wake County near Raleigh, North Carolina
- Website: Bless Bunny Rabbitry
- Facebook: Bless Bunny Rabbitry
- Phone: (919) 880-4423
- Breed: Holland Lops, English Lops, Lionheads, & Netherland Dwarfs
- Email: email@example.com
4. Rabbit Habbit Rabbitry
The last breeder to feature in this post about rabbit breeders in North Carolina is Rabbit Habbit Rabbitry. Rabbit Habbit Rabbitry is a small hobby rabbitry in Mooresville, North Carolina. The rabbit breeds this breeder specializes in are Flemish Giants.
If you are lucky, you might find Lionheads and Holland Lops given they occasionally breed them. Rabbit Habbit Rabbitry has a simple goal, produce quality bunnies that’ll make perfect pets. As such, they handle and play with their bunnies and rabbits daily to help improve their personalities.
Rabbit Habbit Rabbitry Details
- Name: Rabbit Habbit Rabbitry
- Address: 165 Loghouse Lane, Mooresville, NC 28115
- Location: Mooresville, North Carolina
- Website: Rabbit Habbit Rabbitry
- Phone: (980) 435-2489, (704) 663-0686
- Breed: Flemish Giants
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person(s): Mary & Jodi
Conclusion For The “Best Rabbit Breeders in North Carolina”
Our team at ILY Best hopes that this list of rabbit breeders in North Carolina will help you on your journey to introducing a companion into your home. Whether you plan to purchase a rabbit from a breeder in North Carolina using our list or through another source, remember always to do additional research.
For more guides similar to this list of rabbit breeders in North Carolina, you can check out:
- Best Rabbit Breeders in Oregon
- Best Rabbit Breeders in South Carolina
- Best Rabbit Breeders in Oklahoma
Before you bring home a rabbit from a breeder in North Carolina, you can learn more about raising them by watching “5 Mistakes to Avoid When Raising Rabbits” down below: