If you’re searching for the best rabbit breeders in Michigan, you’ve come to the right place. Our team at ILY Best compiled this list of Michigan’s best rabbit breeders to make your journey for a companion easier.
1. Lou and Paula’s Rabbits
Lou and Paula’s Rabbits is arguably one of the most known rabbitries among rabbit lovers in Michigan. Lou and Paula’s Rabbits specializes in producing a variety of rabbits. The rabbit breeds you’ll find at Lou and Paula’s Rabbits include Dutch, Netherland Dwarf, Holland Lop, Mini Loop, Lion Heads, Mini Rex, English Lop, and Flemish Giants.
This rabbit breeder in Michigan takes care of their rabbits daily and ensures they are in optimal health. Lou and Paula’s Rabbits are also known to share rabbit breeding and training information. They’ll also assist you in picking the right equipment to ensure that you raise your new pet with ease.
Lou and Paula’s Rabbits Details
- Name: Lou and Paula’s Rabbits
- Address: 11353 10 Mile Rd NE, Rockford, MI 49341, United States
- Website: Lou and Paula’s Rabbits
- Breed: Dutch, Netherland Dwarf, Holland Lop, Mini Loop, Lion Heads, Mini Rex, English Lop & Flemish Giants
- Phone Number: (616) 691-6619
2. The Rabbitry Center
The Rabbitry Center is a must-feature in any post about rabbit breeders in Michigan. It is located in Bath, Michigan, and specializes in producing purebred New Zealand. The Rabbitry Center breeds four bucks and rotates four does. By doing so, they are in a position to breed different color rabbits that are unrelated.
The Rabbitry Center is a small rabbitry by design. They intend on maintaining a small size to give all their rabbits personal attention. The Rabbitry Center boasts healthy rabbits and bunnies with sweet and loving personalities.
The Rabbitry Center Details
- Name: The Rabbitry Center
- Location: Bath, Michigan
- Address: 14509 Center Rd, Bath Twp, MI 48808, United States
- Website: The Rabbitry Center
- Facebook: The Rabbitry Center’s Facebook
- YouTube: The Rabbitry Center’s YouTube
- Instagram: The Rabbitry Center’s Instagram
- Breed: New Zealand
- Phone Number: (517) 980-3833
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
3. Wally’s Rabbitry
Wally’s Rabbitry is focused on providing future and present rabbit owners with high-quality rabbits. They specialize in breeding one type of rabbit breed, the Mini Rex.
By focusing on one rabbit breed, Wally’s Rabbitry is in a position to care for their bunnies and rabbits properly. Another plus with this breeder is its care packages. Wally’s Rabbitry has packages customers can customize to make their rabbit-owning experience amazing.
Wally’s Rabbitry Details
- Name: Wally’s Rabbitry
- Location: Romulus, MI 48174
- Facebook: Wally’s Rabbitry’s Facebook
- Breed: Mini Rex
- Phone Number: (734) 725-5137
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. House of the Rexs
Last on the list of the best rabbit breeders in Michigan is “House of the Rexs.” Another Mini Rex-focused rabbit breeder in Michigan, House of the Rexs boasts show-quality rabbits that’ll double up as house pets. In addition to having quality, healthy rabbits, House of the Rexs ensures all their customers receive the highest level of satisfaction.
They do this by working individually with every customer to meet their expectations. House of the Rexs promises rabbit lovers (Mini Rex lovers) in Michigan adorable bunnies that’ll make for a perfect companion with their elite rabbit breeding.
House of the Rexs Details
- Name: House of the Rexs
- Location: 8175 Lamoreaux Rd, Fowlerville, MI 48836, United States
- Website: House of the Rexs
- Facebook: House of the Rexs’ Facebook
- Breed: Mini Rex
- Phone Number: (810) 875-8327
- Email: email@example.com
Conclusion For The “Best Rabbit Breeders in Michigan”
We hope that this list of rabbit breeders in Michigan will help you find a companion. Whether you plan to purchase your future rabbit companion from a breeder in Michigan using our list or through another source, remember always to do additional research.
For more guides similar to this list of rabbit breeders in Michigan, you can check out:
Before you bring home a rabbit companion from a breeder in Michigan, you can learn more about raising them by watching “How to Take Care of a Rabbit” down below: