If you’re searching for the best rabbit breeders in Kentucky, you’ve come to the right place. Our team at ILY Best compiled this list of Kentucky rabbit breeders to help you out on your journey.
1. Dancin’ Does Rabbitry
If you were to ask rabbit lovers what breed of rabbit you should adopt, you are likely to be recommended a Californian. Californians are a perfect rabbit breed. They have a good temperament and don’t shed as much. If you are in Kentucky and thinking about getting a Californian, visit Dancin’ Does Rabbitry.
They boast quality Californians that are healthy with great temperaments. Notably, Dancin’ Does Rabbitry occasionally sells fryers, breeding stocks, and kits. They don’t sell old rabbits and don’t promise to show quality rabbits.
Dancin’ Does Rabbitry Details
- Name: Dancin’ Does Rabbitry
- Location: McHenry, Kentucky
- Facebook: Dancin’ Does Rabbitry
- Breed: Californian
- Phone Number: (270) 570-0963
- Email: Dancindoes@gmail.com
- Owner: Laura Austin
2. Shellis Sweet Acre Rabbitry
Shellis Sweet Acre Rabbitry prides itself in breeding pedigreed rabbits. Notably, Shellis Sweet Acre Rabbitry is relatively small. They specialize in high-quality Rex, Lionhead, and Mini Lop. They raise their rabbits indoors.
Furthermore, they sleep in large cages and get handled daily to help improve socialization. Shellis Sweet Acre Rabbitry breeds for pet quality. If you are looking for a show-quality bunny or one for meat purposes, turn to Shellis Sweet Acre Rabbitry.
The children in the family use the rabbits at Shellis Sweet Acre Rabbitry. With Shellis Sweet Acre Rabbitry, you receive a health guarantee and a litter-trained rabbit.
Shellis Sweet Acre Rabbitry Details
- Name: Shellis Sweet Acre Rabbitry
- Location: Clay City, Kentucky
- Website: Shellis Sweet Acre Rabbitry
- Breed: Rex, Lionhead, Mini Lop
- Phone Number: (859) 432-6323, (606) 481-5326
- Email: email@example.com
- Owner: John Mullins
3. Kentucky Lionheads
As the name suggests, Kentucky Lionheads is the place to be if you are after a Lionhead. Kentucky Lionheads belongs to a teacher and Lionhead enthusiast. Kentucky Lionheads has one goal to better the Lionheads.
For this, they’ve taken various measures. For starters, they keep all their rabbits in the house. They also receive hands-on attention from a young age and are played with daily by the little ones in the family.
Kentucky Lionheads Details
- Name: Kentucky Lionheads
- Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Website: Kentucky Lionheads
- Facebook: N/A
- Breed: Lion Heads
- Phone Number: (270) 404-5812
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owner: Christy Trevillian
4. Rough Creek Rabbitry
Rough Creek Rabbitry takes up Meticulous record keeping. This helps improve their efficiency in rabbit breeding. Rough Creek Rabbitry breeds are New Zealand White, Silver Fox, Californian, Satin Angora, and German Angora. Notably, Rough Creek Rabbitry keeps and breeds three types of rabbit breeds at a time.
In other words, you might find they are missing one of the breeds listed above. To help their rabbits achieve growth, Rough Creek Rabbitry supplements the diet of the rabbits. They do this using bark, organic greens, and tee fruits. Rough Creek Rabbitry sells rabbits for breeding stock.
Rough Creek Rabbitry Details
- Name: Rough Creek Rabbitry
- Location: Constantine, Kentucky
- Website: N/A
- Facebook: Rough Creek Rabbitry
- Breed: New Zealand White, Silver Fox, Californian, Satin Angora, German Angora
- Phone Number: (270) 862-4459
- Email: email@example.com
- Owner: Gary Anderson
5. Nelson FunnyBunny Farm Rabbitry
Last on the list of the best rabbit breeders in Kentucky is “Nelson FunnyBunny Farm Rabbitry.” Nelson FunnyBunny Farm Rabbitry specializes in breeding quality English Lops and Checkered Giants. They have other breeds like Lion Heads, Dutch, and Flemish Giants.
With Nelson FunnyBunny Farm Rabbitry, rabbit lovers can expect show-quality rabbits that are also adorable pets. Notably, the owners of Nelson FunnyBunny Farm Rabbitry are the club secretary and director for the Western Kentucky RBA and the Kentucky Lop Rabbit Club.
Nelson FunnyBunny Farm Rabbitry Details
- Name: Nelson FunnyBunny Farm Rabbitry
- Location: Elkton, Kentucky
- Website: Nelson FunnyBunny Farm Rabbitry
- Breed: English Lops & Checkered Giants
- Phone Number: (270) 277-6287
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owner: Paul & Charlene Nelson
Conclusion For The “Best Rabbit Breeders in Kentucky”
We hope that this list of rabbit breeders in Kentucky will help you introduce a bunny companion into your home. Remember to do your research to prepare in advance when meeting with a rabbit breeder from Kentucky.
For more guides similar to this list of rabbit breeders in Kentucky, you can check out:
Before you bring home a rabbit companion from a breeder in Kentucky, you can learn more about raising them by watching “Everything You Need to Know About Raising Rabbits” down below: