If you’re searching for the best Korean BBQ places in Orange County, CA, then you’ve come to the right place. Despite it not being a Korean barbeque destination in the country, Orange County has its fair share of unique restaurants that serve up tasty Korean BBQ. Whether you’re living in Orange County, California, or simply visiting and want to visit the best restaurants in the region that serve up the tastiest Korean ribs, then this list will help you with ideas. We’ll be highlighting 5 Korean BBQ places or outlets in Orange County, California.
1. Red Castle
First on the list of Korean BBQ places in Orange County, CA, is “Red Castle.” Red Castle is a must-visit for any lover of Korean BBQ who’s in Orange County, California. This exceptional Korean BBQ outlet boasts a robust menu. In addition to serving up tasty Korean BBQ, Red Castle also offers beef belly, pork belly, marinated beef steak, beef bulgogi, steamed egg, and so much more. Together with their Korean BBQ combined with their side options, all this makes them an ideal outlet in Orange County. Even better, they have outdoor seating (covered outdoor seating and heated outdoor seating) and indoor dining.
Red Castle Business Details
- Name: Red Castle
- Address: 8303 W Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92844, United States
- Website: N/A
- Phone Number: (714) 636-9292
- Hours: Monday to Sunday 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
2. Grams BBQ
As a Korean BBQ outlet in Orange County, Grams BBQ boasts a high-quality selection of meat that allows them to serve up some tasty Korean BBQ, premium AYCE, and prime grade combo. Worth noting as well other than the meal is this outlet’s modern vibe complemented with friendly staff and some excellent music. All this together makes Grams BBQ an ideal outlet as a family dinner place, a dating place, or a company diner.
Grams BBQ Business Details
- Name: Grams BBQ
- Location: Garden Grove
- Address: 8902 Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92844, United States
- Facebook: Grams BBQ
- Phone Number: (714) 591-5044
- Order: postmates.com, doordash.com, ubereats.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday to Friday 4:30 PM – 12:00 AM (Next day), Saturday & Sunday 12:00 PM – 12:00 AM (Next day)
3. Gen KBBQ
If you want to experience premium Korean BBQ without any limitation, Gen KBBQ is an ideal Korean BBQ outlet. This particular spot is one of the most buzzed-about Korean BBQ outlets in Orange County, California, and for a good reason. They do serve up some finger-licking BBQ thanks to a variety of in-house flavors that they craft. Gen KBBQ is also known for their amazing deals so watch out for those if you want to enjoy their Korean BBQ and get the most out of your money.
Gen KBBQ Business Details
- Name: Gen KBBQ
- Location: Tustin Plaza
- Address: 13741 Newport Ave, Tustin, CA 92780, United States
- Website: Gen KBBQ
- Phone Number: (714) 505-1800
- Menu: genkoreanbbq.com
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 3:00 pm – 10 pm, Friday – Sunday 11:30 am –11:00 pm
4. Mr. BBQ
With this particular Orange County Korean BBQ space, you get an all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ cooked on tabletop grills. If you love to accompany your Korean BBQ with some cocktails or beer, then Mr. BBQ offers a wide range of beers and cocktails to go with their BBQ, and we are more than confident that you are going to love them. Space-wise, Mr. BBQ spots a modern design with intricate detailing giving it an upbeat feel.
Mr. BBQ Business Details
- Name: Mr. BBQ
- Location: Fullerton
- Address: 305 N State College Blvd, Fullerton, CA 92831, United States
- Website: Mr. BBQ
- Phone Number: (714) 441-0000
- Menu: Mr. BBQ Menu
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 11:00 am to 9:45 pm, Friday – Sunday 11:00 am to 10:45 pm
5. Cham Soot Gol
Last on the list of Korean BBQ places in Orange County, CA, is “Cham Soot Gol.” With over 15 years of experience in serving Orange County with tasty Korean BBQ, Cham Soot Gol is a one-of-a-kind all-you-can-eat Korean barbeque outlet. While at Cham Soot Gol, expect their servers to bring you authentic uncooked meat that’s simply a fantastic treat, and it comes together with traditional Korean condiments and sides.
Cham Soot Gol Business Details
- Name: Cham Soot Gol
- Location: Garden Grove
- Address: 9252 Garden Grove Blvd Ste 10, Garden Grove, CA 92844, United States
- Website: Cham Soot Gol
- Phone Number: (714) 590-9292
- Menu: ggchamsootgol.com
- Order: doordash.com, ordering.app
- Hours: Monday to Friday 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday 12 noon – 9:00 pm
Korean BBQ Places in Orange County, CA
Finding the best Korean BBQ places in Orange County, CA, can be challenging when you’re starving. You’re indecisive, but you’re not sure where to go. Personally, my favorite location is Gen KBBQ (I used to work there). Red Castle is also a great spot if you’re on a budget. Red Castle is probably the cheapest Korean BBQ place I’ve been to. If you’re eating on the weekend, remember to book 30 minutes to an hour in advance because most Korean BBQ places can get busy. Most of my experiences for going to a KBBQ restaurant over the weekend is waiting for a long time before being seated, so try to book as early as possible.
For more Orange County business recommendations, check out:
- Nail Salons in Orange County, CA
- Driving Schools in Orange County, CA
- Cannabis Dispensaries in Orange County, CA
Is it your first time eating Korean BBQ? Watch “How To Eat Korean BBQ: A Beginner’s Guide” from Gothamist down below: