4 Best Dog Breeders in Ireland! (2022)
If you’re searching for the best dog breeders in Ireland, you’ve come to the right place. Our team at ILY Best compiled this list of the best dog breeders in Ireland to help save you time on your journey to finding a companion.
1. Gallaghers Goldens
Gallaghers Goldens is a family-run dog breeder in Newcastle West, Limerick, Ireland. It prides itself in being a certified breeder of the Golden Retrievers. Furthermore, they boast of having lots of experience raising the Golden Retriever.
While it was established in 2016, the family at Gallaghers Goldens had already interacted and raised several Golden Retriever dogs and puppies. They’ve been in their family for decades. Gallaghers Goldens is a pedigreed breeder. The Golden Retrievers they breed are of the highest standard and healthy.
Gallaghers Goldens Details
- Name: Gallaghers Goldens
- Location: Newcastle West, Ireland
- Address: Glendarragh, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick, V42 V620, Ireland
- Website: Gallaghers Goldens
- Facebook: Gallaghers Goldens
- Twitter: Gallaghers Goldens (@GallaghersGold1)
- Phone: (87) 900-2890
- Breed: Golden Retrievers
- Email: Gallagher_noreen@yahoo.co.uk
2. Wolfwood Kennels
Wolfwood Kennels is a fully insured and fully licensed dog breeder in Ireland. Furthermore, they are inspected by the Department of Agriculture. Simply put, they are a proven dog breeder. Wolfwood Kennels is located in Mallow, Ireland.
They boast quality, healthy, well-socialized puppies and sweet personalities. The dog breeds that Wolfwood Kennels breeds are Cavachon, Cockapoo, GoldenRetrievers, Bernese, GoldenDoodle, Cavapoo, and TeddyBear.
Wolfwood Kennels Details
- Name: Wolfwood Kennels
- Location: Mallow, Ireland
- Address: Cecilstown, Co. Cork, Ireland
- Instagram: Wolfwood Kennels
- Facebook: Wolfwood Kennels
- Phone: (85) 861-4254
- Breed: Cavachon, Cockapoo, GoldenRetrievers, Bernese, GoldenDoodle, Cavapoo, TeddyBear
- Email: email@example.com
3. Rathrush Kennels
Rathrush Kennels boasts of being Ireland’s leading Hybrid Dog Breeder. Notably, Rathrush Kennels is a fully-insured and fully-licensed dog breeder. In addition, they are registered with Carlow County Council as an approved dog breeder in Ireland.
Their work with the puppies they handle is unmatched. This has allowed them to raise healthy puppies that’ll make a perfect pet in any home. The breeds Rathrush Kennels specializes in are Cockapoo, Cavapoo, Cavachon, Schichon are Shi-Poo.
Rathrush Kennels Details
- Name: Rathrush Kennels
- Location: Ballon, County Carlow, Ireland
- Address: Rathrush, Ballon, Co. Carlow, R93 YN83, Ireland
- Website: Rathrush Kennels
- Facebook: Rathrush Kennels
- Phone: (87) 831-7958
- Breed: Cockapoo, Cavapoo, Cavachon, Schichon & Shi-Poo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Newpark Stud
Newpark Stud completes our post about dog breeders in Ireland. They have over 40 years of experience breeding healthy and elite Greyhounds. There are many positives to this dog breeder.
For instance, they have a mixture of bet live sires and frozen semen to help raise only the best. The semen is sourced from the best breed parents worldwide. They also boast seasonal top-class Coursing Sires.
Newpark Stud Details
- Name: Newpark Stud
- Location: Ballyclerahan, Ireland
- Address: Newpark, Knockeevan, Clerihan, Co. Tipperary, E91 AW71, Ireland
- Website: Newpark Stud
- Instagram: Newpark Stud (@newparkstud)
- Facebook: Newpark Stud
- Phone: (87) 254-9554
- Breed: Greyhounds
- Email: email@example.com
Conclusion For The “Best Dog Breeders in Ireland”
Whether you plan to purchase a puppy from a breeder in Ireland using our list or through another source, remember always to do additional research. Our team at ILY Best hopes that this list of dog breeders in Ireland will help you on your journey to finding a companion.
For more guides similar to this list of dog breeders in Ireland, you can check out:
Before you bring home a puppy from a breeder in Ireland, you can learn more about raising them by watching “Things to Know Before Getting a Puppy” down below: