If you’re searching for the best cat rescues in Orange County, CA, because you want a companion and do a good deed, then this list should be perfect for you. However, if you’re unable to care for your companion anymore, these are reputable cat rescues. There are numerous reasons why people can’t raise a cat or kitten. Many people deal with challenges, and many people are in search of a new family member.
If you’re walking one of these paths, then you’re going to find this list of cat rescues extremely helpful. Whatever the challenges you’re having with your companion, there’s no need to go through these problems alone. It’s, challenging and we understand. You can choose any of these cat rescues to help your companion or find a companion in this list.
The best cat rescues in Orange County that we’ll go over in this post are:
- Caring Friends Cat Rescue
- OCSP Cat Rescue
- Wags Pet Adoption
- Irvine Animal Care Center
1. Caring Friends Cat Rescue
First on the list of cat rescues in Orange County is “Caring Friends Cat Rescue.” This non-profit, friendly cat rescue in Orange County, California, has a straightforward mission: to rescue and rehabilitate neglected or abandoned cats. Let’s call them heroes. These heroes here have taken numerous measures while achieving their mission. Caring Friends Cat Rescue does neutering, spray, and eventually foster the cats they have. These rescues receive excellent care from feeding and even appointment with the vet. If you’re looking to adopt a companion from Caring Friends Cat Rescue, then you’ll need to make an appointment using the contact details shared below.
Caring Friends Cat Rescue Business Details
- Name: Caring Friends Cat Rescue
- Location: The Marketplace
- Address: 2741 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92782
- Website: Caring Friends Cat Rescue
- Phone Number: (714) 745-5725
- Email: email@example.com
2. OCSP Cat Rescue
Another top non-profit cat rescue in Orange County is OSCP Cat Rescue, which mainly specializes in saving cats from high-kill shelters. As a cat rescue, OCSP Cat Rescue heavily relies on foster homes to provide better care for these abandoned animals. One beautiful thing about this cat rescue is the adoption process. It’s lovely and heartwarming to see a neglected cat finding a home. To kick-start the adoption process, you could either choose one of their cats using Petfinder or attend any of their adoption events.
OSCP Cat Rescue Business Details
- Name: OSCP Cat Rescue
- Location: Orange County
- Address: 17870 Newhope St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Website: OSCP Cat Rescue
- Phone Number: (714) 815-4300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Closed Monday to Friday and Sunday and on Saturday Open From 10:30 am to 4:30 pm.
3. Wags Pet Adoption
Wags Pet Adoption is one of the few cat rescues in Orange County contracted to care for stray or homeless animals. Yes, they’re contracted by the city of Westminster. Not only does Wags Pet Adoption care for cats, but they’ll also take in stray and abandoned dogs. Furthermore, they actively engage the community and educate them on ways to care for their companions. Not all heroes wear capes – Wags Pet Adoption also investigates and combat animal cruelty while treating sick and injured strays.
Wags Pet Adoption Business Details
- Name: Wags Pet Adoption
- Location: Orange County
- Address: 6621 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683
- Website: Wags Pet Adoption
- Phone Number: (714) 887-6156
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday to Friday 12 noon to 5:00 pm, Wednesday Closed, Saturday and Sunday 11 am to 5:00 pm
4. Irvine Animal Care Center
Last on the cat rescues list in Orange County, California, is “Irvine Animal Care Center.” Similar to other cat rescues on the list, Irvine Animal Care Center is non-profit cat rescue. Their main goal is to provide comfortable shelter, care, and a better life for homeless, unwanted, or abused cats. You’ll understand how much appreciation we have towards Irvine Animal Care Center if you go on their website. Irvine Animal Care Center shared a great deal of information on their page, including the adoption process.
Irvine Animal Care Center Business Details
- Name: Irvine Animal Care Center
- Location: Civic Center
- Address: 6443 Oak Cyn, Irvine, CA 92618
- Website: Irvine Animal Care Center
- Phone Number: (949) 724-7740
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Monday to Friday 12:00 Noon to 6:00 pm, On Saturday & Sunday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Conclusion For The “Best Cat Rescues in Orange County, CA”
Hopefully, this list of cat rescues in Orange County, California, will help you bring home a companion to begin your new chapter in life. We appreciate these rescues and for all of their hard work! By adoption from a cat rescue, you’re helping shelters create more space for newer rescues. Not only that, but you’re changing the life of an animal.
For more recommendations in Orange County, California, check out:
- Thrift Stores in Orange County
- Animal Hospitals in Orange County
- Cannabis Dispensaries in Orange County
For cat breeders in California, check out:
- Persian Cat Breeders in California
- British Shorthair Breeders in California
- Maine Coon Breeders in California
To learn more about cat rescues, watch “Street Cat Rescue: Before and After” from Flatbush Cats down below: