Here’s what you need to know if you’re searching for the best cat breeders in Utah. Many people are discovering the benefits of having cats as house pets.
This has led to an increase in cat breeders looking to meet the demand for cats. To help cat lovers pick up the best breeder, we’ve put a series of articles on the best car breeders in the United States states-wise. In this post, we’ll be highlighting Utah.
Before scrolling down this list of cat breeders in Utah, check out these cat guides by our team:
- Do Cats Eat Bunnies?
- How Much is a British Shorthair Cat?
- Are British Shorthair Cats Hypoallergenic?
1. Wasatch Ragdolls Cattery
Wasatch Ragdolls Cattery is an in-home CFA, and TICA registered cattery specializing in Ragdolls. Wasatch Ragdolls Cattery breeds for show quality and pets. By doing so, they can cater to a big market.
Note that this cattery produces the best champion-sired Ragdolls kittens for perfect companions. Wasatch Ragdolls Cattery tests all their cattery for 40+ genetic diseases. In addition, they also receive complete genotypic/phenotypic panel testing. Doing so allows them to raise happy and healthy kittens.
Wasatch Ragdolls Cattery Details
- Name: Wasatch Ragdolls Cattery
- Address: 160 N Main St, Springville, UT 84663, United States
- Website: Wasatch Ragdolls Cattery
- Facebook: Wasatch Ragdolls Cattery
- Instagram: Wasatch Ragdolls Cattery
- Breed: Ragdolls
- Phone Number: (801) 489-0796
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Remarkable Ragdolls Cattery
Remarkable Ragdolls Cattery raised gorgeous TICA Ragdoll kittens for over nine years. It does this in rare and traditional colors. Note, Remarkable Ragdolls Cattery boasts pedigreed Ragdolls.
In addition, this cattery is an HCMr, PKD1, MPS VIs, FeLV, and FIV free cattery. They do not cage their cats and kittens. They are all free to roam around in the house. The cats and kittens at Remarkable Ragdolls Cattery get to play with children in the home aged between 4-16 years old.
Remarkable Ragdolls Cattery Details
- Name: Remarkable Ragdolls Cattery
- Location: Utah
- Website: Remarkable Ragdolls Cattery
- Facebook: Remarkable Ragdolls Cattery
- Breed: Ragdolls
- Phone Number: (435) 760-1342
- Email: email@example.com
3. Lovely Sphynx Cattery
If you are in Utah searching for a Sphynx, there is one breeder you should visit, Lovely Sphynx Cattery. Lovely Sphynx Cattery serves St. George and nearby areas with adorable, loving Sphynx kittens.
Lovely Sphynx Cattery has a simple goal, to be honest, and maintain integrity while spreading love through or with their kittens. Lovely Sphynx Cattery is keen on placing their kittens in forever homes. Hence, expect a few questions before adopting a Sphynx kitten from this breeder.
Lovely Sphynx Cattery Details
- Name: Lovely Sphynx Cattery
- Address: 875 E 230 S n, Santaquin, UT 84655, United States
- Facebook: Lovely Sphynx Cattery
- Breed: Sphynx
- Phone Number: (801) 592-4451
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Cherished Ragdolls Cattery
Last to feature on our list of best cat breeders in Utah is Cherished Ragdolls Cattery. This cattery promises Ragdoll lovers in Utah quality litter. Cherished Ragdolls Cattery breeds for quality and not quantity.
This allows them to have a few litters yearly. Their litters receive lots of love, attention, and care. Worth noting, the cats at Cherished Ragdolls Cattery are HCM, FIV, FELV, PKD1 negative.
Cherished Ragdolls Cattery Details
- Name: Cherished Ragdolls Cattery
- Location: Leeds, Utah
- Website: Cherished Ragdolls Cattery
- Facebook: Cherished Ragdolls Cattery
- Pinterest: Cherished Ragdolls Cattery
- Breed: Ragdolls
- Phone Number: (435) 619-3718
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Person: LaureI Peine
Conclusion For The “Best Cat Breeders in Utah”
We hope that this list of cat breeders in Utah will help you introduce a kitten into your home. Whether you live in Utah or not, we can always agree that raising a kitten in your home will create tons of unforgettable memories.
For more guides similar to this list of cat breeders in Utah, you can check out:
Before you purchase a cat from a breeder in Utah, you can learn more by watching “7 Mistakes Cat Owners Make” down below: