Here’s what you need to know if you’re searching for cat breeders in Singapore. Many people in Singapore are looking to bring the joy that is a cat to their homes.
This interest has resulted in people searching for the best cat breeders in Singapore. If you are among those searching for a reputable cat breeder in Singapore, then you’ve come to the right place. Below is a list of the best cat breeders in Singapore.
1. ChubbyBuddy Cats Cattery
ChubbyBudy Cats Cattery promises cat lovers in Singapore high-quality British Shorthair kittens. They pride themselves in having the best European and United States bloodlines. In addition, all the bloodlines they have had outstanding show results in the past.
ChubbyBuddy Cats Cattery devotes itself to preserving the British Shorthair breed. They strive for traditional British Shorthair temperament, type, and look with all their British Shorthair kittens.
ChubbyBuddy Cats Cattery Details
- Name: ChubbyBuddy Cats Cattery
- Address: 228 Changi Road, #B1-23 Singapore, Singapore 419741
- Website: ChubbyBuddy Cats Cattery
- Facebook: ChubbyBuddy Cats Cattery
- Instagram: ChubbyBuddy Cattery
- Breed: British Shorthairs
- Phone Number: N/A
- Email: email@example.com
2. Playground Ragdolls Cattery
Playground Ragdolls Cattery has been offering cat lovers in Singapore with adorable Ragdolls since 2013. Playground Ragdolls Cattery is one of the few catteries in Singapore to be a registered TICA cat breeder. Simply put, they not only adhere to Ragdoll’s breeding habits, but they know what they are doing.
Note, Playground Ragdolls Cattery has one goal, produce Ragdoll kittens that are well socialized, loving, and healthy. Their kittens receive lots of love and care from their family. Remember to visit Playground Ragdolls getting a kitten page for information on getting their kittens.
Playground Ragdolls Cattery Details
- Name: Playground Ragdolls Cattery
- Address: 237B Joo Chiat Rd, Singapore 427494
- Website: Playground Ragdolls Cattery
- Facebook: Playground Ragdolls Cattery
- Breed: Ragdolls
- Phone Number: +65 9655 6376
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Paws & Whiskers SG Cattery
Paws & Whiskers SG Cattery boasts pedigree British Shorthair kittens. Their sire cats come from recognized lines of European breeds. This, combined with the breeding habits at Paws & Whiskers SG Cattery, enables them to produce or raise high-quality British kittens. Worth noting the British kittens available at Paws & Whiskers SG Cattery are British kittens with color pointed shade and gold.
Paws & Whiskers SG Cattery Details
- Name: Paws & Whiskers SG Cattery
- Address: 190 Joo Chiat Rd, #04-01, Singapore 427461
- Website: Paws & Whiskers SG Cattery
- Facebook: Paws & Whiskers SG Cattery
- Instagram: Paws & Whiskers SG (@paw.sg)
- Breed: British Shorthairs
- Phone Number: +65 8805 8406
- Email: email@example.com
4. Designer Bengal Singapore Cattery
Last to feature on this list of cat breeders in Singapore is Designer Bengal Singapore Cattery. They pride themselves in being the number cattery and pet shop in Singapore. Yes, they not only have exotic kittens for adoption, but they also have a range of pet products on sale.
Designer Bengal Singapore Cattery is licensed by Animal & Veterinary Service (NPARKS). They currently specialize in a wide range of cat breeds like Ragdolls, Bengals, British Shorthairs, Maine Coon, Persians, Toyger, and much more.
Designer Bengal Singapore Cattery Details
- Name: Designer Bengal Singapore Cattery
- Address: Vibes@Eastcoast, 308 Telok Kurau Rd, #01-14, Singapore 423858
- Website: Designer Bengal Singapore Cattery
- Facebook: Designer Bengal Singapore Cattery
- Instagram: Designer Bengal Singapore Cattery
- Breed: A Variety of Breeds
- Phone Number: +65 6242 4216
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conclusion For The “Best Cat Breeders in Singapore”
We hope this list of cat breeders in Singapore will help you find a kitten companion for sale. Even though our team at ILY Best did the research for your cat breeder from Singapore, you should still do your research.
For more guides similar to this list of cat breeders in Singapore, you can check out:
- Best Cat Breeders in Australia
- Best Cat Breeders in the United Kingdom
- Best Cat Breeders in Malaysia
Before you purchase a cat from a breeder in Singapore, you can learn more about them by watching “How to Take Care of a Cat” down below: