If you’re searching for the best cat breeders in New Hampshire, you’ve come to the right place. Our team at ILY Best compiled this list of the best cat breeders in New Hampshire to help save you time on your journey to finding a companion.
1. New Hampshire Siberian Cats
Kicking off this post about cat breeders in New Hampshire is New Hampshire Siberian Cats. New Hampshire Siberian Cats is a Salem-based cattery specializing in Siberian cats and kittens. They promise cat lovers in New Hampshire adorable kittens that are healthy and have a sweet temperament.
With New Hampshire Siberian Cat, there is one negative, and that is communication. You can only communicate with them using their website’s contact form to enquire about available bunnies.
New Hampshire Siberian Cats Details
- Name: New Hampshire Siberian Cats
- Location: Salem, New Hampshire
- Address: 5 Old Derry Rd, Salem, NH 03079, United States
- Website: New Hampshire Siberian Cats
- Breed: Siberian
2. Rainbow Burmese Cattery
Rainbow Burmese Cattery is a small family-run cattery dedicated to a Healthy Legacy of the Burmese Cat breed. The beautiful Burmese kittens at Rainbow Burmese Cattery are home raised, very spoiled, and handled daily.
The Burmese kitten colors you’ll find at Rainbow Burmese Cattery include Sable Minks, Blue, Sable, and Champagne. Kitten sold comes with a health guarantee and age-appropriate vaccination.
Rainbow Burmese Cattery Details
- Name: Rainbow Burmese Cattery
- Location: Temple, New Hampshire
- Address: 366 Hadley Hwy, Temple, NH 03084, United States
- Website: Rainbow Burmese Cattery
- Phone: (603) 732-8350 or (603) 732-3978
- Breed: Burmese
- Email: Burmese@rainbowburmesecattery.com
3. Blueberry Basket Cattery
Blueberry Basket Cattery specializes in raising and selling traditional Apple-head Siamese, Balinese, and Snowshoe kittens. They strive to ensure that their kittens have sweet and loving personalities. Notably, Blueberry Basket Cattery raises its kittens underfoot in a loving home.
They expose their cats and kitten to different home noises to make them comfortable in any home setting. In addition, they socialize with them daily, which helps build their temperament. The kittens Blueberry Basket Cattery sells are TICA registered and come with a health certificate.
Blueberry Basket Cattery Details
- Name: Blueberry Basket Cattery
- Location: Nashua, New Hampshire
- Address: 4 Blueberry Ln, Nashua, NH 03062, United States
- Website: Blueberry Basket Cattery
- Facebook: Blueberry Basket Cattery
- Phone: (603)-882-2538
- Breed: Siamese, Balinese, and Snowshoe
- Email: HerbertSandy@comcast.net
4. Moxiecat Cattery
For Maine Coon lovers in New Hampshire, Moxiecat Cattery is the place to go. The team at Moxiecat Cattery has dedicated their lives to breeding quality Maine Coons that are healthy and have sweet personalities. As a responsible breeder, Moxiecat Cattery takes pride in the quality of kittens and cats they raise.
Cats and kittens at Moxiecat Cattery are raised indoors as part of the family. Notably, Moxiecat Cattery is a closed cattery. They do not offer stud services. They are registered with CFF, CFA, TICA, and ACFA.
Moxiecat Cattery Details
- Name: Moxiecat Cattery
- Location: Kingston, New Hampshire
- Address: 38 N Rd, Kingston, NH 03848, United States
- Website: Moxiecat Cattery
- Facebook: Moxiecat Cattery
- Phone: (603) 642-4246
- Breed: Maine Coons
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owner: Christine Cote
Conclusion For The “Best Cat Breeders in New Hampshire”
Our team at ILY Best hopes that this list of cat breeders in New Hampshire will help save you time on your journey to finding a kitten companion. Whether you plan to purchase a kitten from a breeder in New Hampshire using our list or through another source, remember always to do additional research.
For more guides similar to this list of cat breeders in New Hampshire, you can check out:
Before you bring home a kitten companion from a breeder in New Hampshire, you can learn more about raising them by watching “10 Things I Wish I Knew Before Getting a Cat/Kitten” down below: