Here’s what you need to know if you’re searching for the best cat breeders in Malaysia. Contrary to beliefs, cats are a popular house pet in Malaysia. Malaysians love cats. Popular cat breeds in Malaysia include the British Shorthair, Scottish Folds, Maine Coon, Persians, and Bengals.
Malaysia has breeders dedicated to putting adorable little kittens in happy homes. In this post, we’ll be looking at some of the best cat breeders in Malaysia.
Before scrolling down this list of cat breeders in Malaysia, check out these helpful guides:
- How Much Does a Norwegian Forest Cat Cost?
- Do Cats Eat Hedgehogs?
- Do Cats Eat Bunnies?
- How Much is a British Shorthair Cat?
1. Lagenda Cattery
First on this list of cat breeders in Malaysia is Lagenda Cattery, a small hobby-breeder/cattery based in Shah Alam, Malaysia. Lagenda Cattery specializes in breeding two breeds of cats, Maine Coons, and Norwegian Forest Cats.
Norwegian Forest Cats are a new addition to their cattery. Lagenda Cattery breeds for quality and not quantity. In addition, they strictly adhere to breeding standards for both Maine Coons and Norwegian Forest Cats.
This cattery is a member of three major cat organizations, the Cat Fanciers’ Association (CFA), the Fédération Internationale Féline (FIFe), and The International Cat Association (TICA).
Lagenda Cattery Details
- Name: Lagenda Cattery
- Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
- Website: Lagenda Cattery
- Facebook: N/A
- Breed: Maine Coons & Norwegian Forest Cats
- Phone Number: 019-266 1620
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CaramellaDolls Cattery
If you are into Ragdolls, there is one cattery that you need to focus on, CaramellaDolls Cattery. CaramellaDolls Cattery is a hobbyist breeder specializing in breeding Ragdolls.
The Ragdolls CaramellaDolls Cattery breeds have gone to various awards in different cat shows in Malaysia. This is a test of the quality of Ragdolls that CaramellaDolls Cattery breeds.
They make sure that their Ragdolls have loving temperaments by socializing them early. Worth noting, CaramellaDolls Cattery is registered with the Cat Fanciers’ Association (CFA), and the Fédération Internationale Féline (FIFe).
CaramellaDolls Cattery Details
- Name: CaramellaDolls Cattery
- Address: Subang Jaya 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Location: Subang Jaya, Malaysia
- Website: CaramellaDolls Cattery
- Facebook: CaramellaDolls Cattery
- Instagram: CaramellaDolls Cattery
- Breed: Ragdolls
- Phone Number: 012-356 5213
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Person: Nora & AC
3. Izzlisha Majesty Cattery
Izzlisha Majesty Cattery is dedicated to meeting all the needs of British Shorthairs lovers in Malaysia. They do this by offering breed quality British Shorthairs. Izzlisha Majesty Cattery specializes in Bicolor Blue & Black Silver Shaded British Shorthairs.
Health-wise, Izzlisha Majesty Cattery ensures that their kittens and cats are in good health throughout. They do regular feline condition tests on their cats, and they are all free of PKD and HCM. Regular vet visits are also a thing to ensure their kittens are also in good health.
Izzlisha Majesty Cattery Details
- Name: Izzlisha Majesty Cattery
- Address: Villa Intan 116C, Jalan U-Thant, Taman U-Thant 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Website: Izzlisha Majesty Cattery
- Facebook: Izzlisha Majesty Cattery
- Breed: British Shorthairs
- Phone Number: 012-293 6741
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. My British Shorthair Cattery
Last on the list of cat breeders in Malaysia is “My British Shorthair Cattery.” Another cattery dedicated to providing high-quality kittens is My British Shorthair Cattery.
My British Shorthair Cattery prides itself in breeding high-quality British Shorthair and Scottish Fold cats that conform to breed standards.
They guarantee British Shorthair Lovers in Malaysia healthy British Shorthairs with loving temperaments. They work tirelessly to ensure their kittens land in loving homes.
This involves conducting interviews to determine whether one is suited for their kittens before letting them go. My British Shorthair Cattery is a member of the Cat Fanciers’ Association (CFA).
My British Shorthair Cattery Details
- Name: My British Shorthair Cattery
- Address: Laman Seri, Seksyen 13 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- Website: N/A
- Facebook: My British Shorthair Cattery
- Breed: British Shorthairs, Scottish Fold cats
- Phone Number: 012-307 2075
- Email: email@example.com
Conclusion For The “Best Cat Breeders in Malaysia”
Hopefully, this list of cat breeders in Malaysia will help you in your search for a companion. If you have any questions about any of these breeders from Malaysia, feel free to reach out to them about any cat questions that you have.
For more guides similar to this list of cat breeders in Malaysia, you can check out:
Before bringing home a kitten from Malaysia, learn more about the different types of cat breeds by watching “Top 10 Domesticated Cat Breeds” down below: