If you’re searching for the best cat breeders in Kentucky, then you’ve come to the right place. Here at ILY Best, we strive to connect cat lovers with breeders throughout the country.
This is why we share many posts on the best cat breeders state-wise with you. In this post, we’ll be highlighting Kentucky. Simply put, this post highlights the best cat breeders in Kentucky.
Before scrolling down this list of cat breeders in Kentucky, check out these helpful cat products:
1. Bluegrass Rags
Ragdoll lovers in Kentucky ought to visit Bluegrass Rags. Bluegrass Rags is dedicated to raising Ragdoll kittens that are healthy with loving temperaments. Bluegrass Rags prides itself in raising its Ragdoll kittens in the highest level of care. Bluegrass Rags has regular vet visits to ensure that their Ragdolls are perfectly healthy.
Bluegrass Rags Details
- Name: Bluegrass Rags
- Location: Winchester, Kentucky
- Address: KY-627, Winchester, KY 40391, United States
- Website: Bluegrass Rags
- Facebook: Bluegrass Rags
- Instagram: Bluegrass Rags
- Breed: Ragdolls
- Phone Number: (859) 661-1437
- Email: email@example.com
2. Eldridge Persians
With Eldridge Persians, cat lovers are guaranteed CFA registered Persian kittens. Eldridge Persians prides itself in raising pure-bred Persian kittens. Their kittens boast fine pedigrees and are well socialized.
One of the many positives with Eldridge Persians is the variety of Persian kittens. Cat lovers who settle on Eldridge Persians have the option of choosing from the following Persian colors: brown patched tabby, red, bi-colors, cream, white, black, calicos, dilute calicos, tortieshell, classic brown tabby, and mackerel tabby.
Eldridge Persians Details
- Name: Eldridge Persians
- Location: Kentucky
- Address: 377 Cockrell Fork Rd, Lost Creek, KY 41348, United States
- Website: Eldridge Persians
- Facebook: Eldridge Persians
- Breed: Persians
- Phone Number: (606) 854-1343
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Valley Stables & Exotics
Diversification is important with Valley Stables & Exotics. As such, Valley Stables & Exotics keeps adding a variety of exotics to their breeding program. Currently, Valley Stables & Exotics specializes in African Serval kittens.
Other than exotic cats, Valley Stables & Exotics has other positives. For instance, they are among the few catteries federally licensed to export the African Serval cat. They ship worldwide to countries like Canada, Italy, and United Kingdom.
Valley Stables & Exotics Details
- Name: Valley Stables & Exotics
- Location: Kentucky
- Address: 4421 Copper Creek Rd, Berea, KY 40403, United States
- Website: Valley Stables & Exotics
- YouTube: Valley Stables & Exotics
- Breed: African Serval Cat
- Phone Number: (859) 925-2242
- Email: email@example.com
4. Kentucky Wildcoons Cattery
Last on the list of the best cat breeders in Kentucky is “Kentucky Wildcoons Cattery.” For Maine Coons that conform to breed standards in Kentucky, look no further than Kentucky Wildcoons Cattery.
Kentucky Wildcoons Cattery specializes in beautiful Maine Coon kittens. As a breeder, Kentucky Wildcoons Cattery strives to raise healthy, well-socialized Maine Coons with great temperaments.
Kentucky Wildcoons Cattery Details
- Name: Kentucky Wildcoons Cattery
- Location: Lovely, Kentucky
- Address: 1st St, Lovely, KY 41231, United States
- Website: Kentucky Wildcoons Cattery
- Facebook: Kentucky Wildcoons Cattery
- Breed: Maine Coons
- Phone Number: (606) 626-7566
- Email: RobinBallengee@kywildcooncattery.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Conclusion For The “Best Cat Breeders in Kentucky”
We hope that this list of cat breeders in Kentucky will help you find a companion to introduce into your home. Whether you plan to purchase from our Kentucky list of cat breeders or through another source, remember to read reviews and do your due diligence.
For more guides similar to this list of cat breeders in Kentucky, you can check out:
Before you bring home a cat from a breeder in Kentucky, you can learn more by watching “How to Care For a Kitten” down below: