Here’s what you need to know if you’re searching for the best cat breeders in Australia. When searching for a cat breeder, you want one that’s a member of a certified cat organization like TICA, one that guarantees special care for their kittens, and one that prioritizes the health and temperament of their kittens.
With this, we’ve put together a series of posts on cat breeders. We strive to help cat lovers adopt adorable little kittens from reputable breeders. In this post, we’ll get to focus on Australia. In particular, we’ll highlight cat breeders in Australia.
1. Jasmarez Breeding Cats & Cattery
High up on the list of best cat breeders in Australia is Jasmarez Breeding Cats & Cattery. The main focus of this cattery is temperament and maintaining breed standards.
They strive to breed purebreds with traditional breed qualities. Breed-wise, Jasmarez Breeding Cats & Cattery specializes in breeding Toyger, Cheetohs, Ocicats, and Bengals.
Jasmarez Breeding Cats & Cattery Details
- Name: Jasmarez Breeding Cats & Cattery
- Location: Elizabeth North, South Australia
- Address: Womma Rd, Elizabeth North SA 5113, Australia
- Website: Jasmarez Breeding Cats & Cattery
- Facebook: Jasmarez Breeding Cats & Cattery
- Breed: Toyger’s, Cheetohs, Ocicats & Bengals
- Phone Number: (08) 8287 0122
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: Tracie-Anne Kearns
2. Miakoschka Siberian Cats Cattery
Miakoschka Siberian Cats Cattery prides itself as the first breeder in Australia to breed or raise Hypoallergenic Siberian kittens. It was founded in 2003 and quickly became a go-to for many cat lovers, those looking to adopt Siberian kittens.
Worth noting, Miakoschka Siberian Cats Cattery is among the few cat breeders in Australia that offer clients to visit to test for allergies. Get in touch with Miakoschka Siberian Cats Cattery for more on this and available Siberian kittens using the contacts below.
Miakoschka Siberian Cats Cattery Details
- Name: Miakoschka Siberian Cats Cattery
- Address: 497 Oakey Flat Rd, Morayfield QLD 4506, Australia
- Website: Miakoschka Siberian Cats Cattery
- Facebook: Miakoschka Siberian Cats Cattery
- Breed: Siberian
- Phone Number: +61 7 5497 9385
- Email: email@example.com
3. Dollcatz Cattery
Dollcatz Cattery promises cat lovers in Australia adorable Ragdoll kittens with loving temperaments. They boast purebred Ragdoll kittens that they raise in their family homes.
To help build their kitten’s temperament, they give them lots of hands-on care and attention from a young age. In addition, their kittens get to socialize with family members helping to make them more comfortable around people from a young age.
Dollcatz Cattery Details
- Name: Dollcatz Cattery
- Location: Penrith, Australia
- Address: Penrith NSW 2750, Australia
- Website: Dollcatz Cattery
- Facebook: Dollcatz Cattery
- Instagram: Dollcatz Cattery
- Breed: Ragdolls
- Phone Number: +61 2 4739 9532
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: Cathy Nixon
4. Aberlady Ragdolls Cattery
Last on the list of cat breeders in Australia is “Aberlady Ragdolls Cattery.” Aberlady Ragdolls is a registered ANCATS cattery that offers pedigree Ragdoll kittens to cat lovers in Australia. Currently, Aberlady Ragdolls Cattery serves New South Wales and nearby areas.
They pride themselves in being an HCM and PKD-free cattery. Simply put, their kittens and cats are HCM and PKD clear. The genetics at Aberlady Ragdolls Cattery include champion show-winning cats in all four colors: Lilac, Chocolate, Blue, and Seal. They also have Pointed, Mitted, and Bicolour Ragdoll.
Aberlady Ragdolls Cattery Details
- Name: Aberlady Ragdolls Cattery
- Location: Wahroonga, Australia
- Address: Wahroonga NSW, Australia, 6-Dec-19, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- Website: Aberlady Ragdolls Cattery
- Facebook: Aberlady Ragdolls Cattery
- Breed: Ragdolls
- Phone Number: +61 418 194 468
- Email: email@example.com
Conclusion For The “Best Cat Breeders in Australia”
We hope this list of cat breeders in Australia will help find a kitten companion. Whether you plan to purchase a kitten from an Australian breeder on our list or through another source, you should always do your research.
For more guides similar to this list of cat breeders in Australia, you can check out:
Before you purchase a cat from a breeder in Australia, you can learn more about them by watching “Everything You Need For Your Cat” down below: