Here’s what you need to know if you’re searching for the best car dealerships in Malaysia. If there is one thing we can all agree on is the fact that owning a car in Malaysia is very expensive.
With this in mind, many would-be car owners are always on the lookout for car dealerships in Malaysia with great deals on their cars. If you are among those in such of the best car dealerships in Malaysia, then you’ve come to the best place.
1. Panther Car Co
Kicking off our best car dealerships in Malaysia post is Panther Car Co. There are three things this dealership promises car buyers in Malaysia, transparency, quality, and most importantly reasonable prices.
Panther Car Co boasts a variety of cars that are all reconditioned to new. The types of continental brands you’ll find at Panther car Co include Porsche, Mercedes Benz, Mini, and BMW just to mention a few. They also have Japan-brand cars like Toyota, Nissan, and Honda.
Panther Car Co Details
- Name: Panther Car Co
- Location: Ampang, Malaysia
- Address: 146A Jalan Ampang, 68000 Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Website: Panther Car Co
- Facebook: Panther Car Co
- Phone Number: +60 19 277 7227
- Email: N/A
2. Car Continue Loan
Car Continue Loan boasts having a wide range of international car brands for sale to car buyers in Malaysia. Their car stock includes the likes of BMW, Mercedes Benz, Toyota, and Honda.
While their cars are an attraction, their easy car loan program attracts customers. Car Continue Loan currently has a program where car buyers can purchase and pay for a car later. It is called a car by continued payment program. Get in touch with Car Continue Loan for more on this.
Car Continue Loan Details
- Name: Car Continue Loan
- Location: Malaysia
- Address: No.55 Jalan Seri Utara 1,Seri Utara Jalan Ipoh Rawang, 68100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Website: Car Continue Loan
- Facebook: Car Continue Loan
- Phone Number: +60 17 684 6961
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Person: Zakaria Kaya
3. Motor Trader
Established in 1998, Motor Trader Malaysia has quickly risen to be one of the best car dealerships in Malaysia. They boast more than 23 years of experience in the car dealership industry, and they put this experience to good use with all their transactions.
Motor Trader currently hosts over 50,000 vehicles/cars for sale by more than 400 plus dealers in Malaysia. They have a wide range of cars on offer, making it easy for buyers to find the car brand they want.
Motor Trader Details
- Name: Motor Trader
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Address: C-10-6, Zen Suite, Zetapark Jln Tmn Ibu Kota, 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Website: Motor Trader
- Facebook: Motor Trader
- Phone Number: +60 12-708 9464
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Sime Darby Auto Selection
Last on the list of car dealerships in Malaysia is “Sime Darby Auto Selection.” Popularly referred to as Auto Collection, Sime Darby Auto Selection is home to many BMWs. Therefore, if you are in Malaysia and are in much of a BMW, Sime Darby Auto Selection is the place for you.
Sime Darby Auto Selection is among the few car dealerships in Malaysia that market themselves as a dealership that specializes or offers one brand. They do have other brands on offer as well. They include Range Rovers and Jaguars.
Sime Darby Auto Selection Details
- Name: Sime Darby Auto Selection
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Address: Level 1, 362, Jln Tun Razak, Taman U Thant, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Website: Sime Darby Auto Selection
- Facebook: Sime Darby Auto Selection
- Phone Number: +60 (3) 4065 2501
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Person: Nadzirah Fatanah
Conclusion For The “Best Car Dealerships in Malaysia”
We hope that this list of car dealerships in Malaysia will help you in your search for the right vehicle. Whether you’re planning to purchase a vehicle from our list of car dealerships in Malaysia or through another source, remember to always do your research as well.
For more guides similar to this list of car dealerships in Malaysia, you can check out:
Before you purchase a car from a dealership in Malaysia, you can learn more by watching “Buying a Car – 5 Questions to Ask First” down below: